(Based on an article from Master Steven Co, USA)
Here is a brief and general list of differences between Pranic Healing and other modalities.
1. The techniques and teachings are standardized and regulated globally. This ensures that the teachings remain pure and as intended by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui and the method of teaching is quality controlled.
2. The diagnosing technique called scanning allows one to feel the aura and chakras and assess problem areas that need healing.
3. Cleansing techniques allow the patient to obtain the maximum benefit of fresh energy and avoid complications that can arise from energizing a contaminated aura. In many cases, just by applying cleansing techniques the patient already feels relief from symptoms and causes of the ailment.
4. Treatments are specific to and targeted to the ailment, producing quick and effective results. The treatments have been validated and produce consistent and repeatable results. By following the simple instructions and treatment protocols detailed in the books, one can treat very complex ailments safely from the very beginning.
5. Energizing techniques do not use the healer’s own personal energy. We live in a sea of prana or life force. In Pranic Healing on learns how to tap into this sea of energy and pump it to the patient. So rather than the healer feeling drained after a treatment, the healer is actually energized too. This is how Pranic Healers can treat dozens of patients in a day without feeling drained or exhausted.
6. A practice called “energetic hygiene” that is rarely found in any healing modality keeps your personal energy tank clean and full. This consists of a series of simple practices that will keep the healer topped-up, strong and unlinked.
7. The use of color energies targeted to specific chakras and areas of the body dramatically accelerate the body’s innate healing abilities. The use of color prana produces dramatically fast and effective results.
8. The techniques have been researched and systematized for over 20 years, and refined to such a fine degree that it can be easily learnt in a weekend, and you can start healing safely and confidently after the first day of tuition. The techniques produce consistent and repeatable results Anyone can do it