Arhatic Yoga Level One
Arhatic Yoga Level One is based on the following principles;
- Each chakra has a spiritual or psychological function.
- Each Higher chakra has a lower corresponding chakra
- The higher chakra must be activated before the lower chakra is activated
- The purpose for this is that the higher chakra with the higher spiritual or psychological function must control the lower psychological function, just as a manager or supervisor must direct the workers
- If the lower chakras are activated before the higher chakras, the higher chakras will not be in a position to control the lower nature of the person
- The spiritual technique is very different from the techniques practised in India, where the activation is started from the lower chakras moving up to the higher chakras. In arhatic Yoga it is the higher chakras that are activated first, then the corresponding lower chakras
- The principle of activating the higher chakras first instead of the lower chakras is very important. If this is not followed, spiritual disciples may encounter serious problems. The weaknesses of a spiritual disciple will be magnified instead of spiritually progressing, the spiritual aspirant will retrogress
- This is the reason why in ancient times the Guru would insist that the student undergo many years of inner purification or character building before they were taught to meditate
Arhatic Yoga Level Two
Activating the higher chakras and lower chakras is not enough. They must be closely linked or connected. Just as the supervisor or the manager must be closely connected with the workers, and the workers must be closely connected with the supervisors or managers.
The purpose of the interconnecting the activated chakras is to become a better person spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically.
Many spiritual aspirants have a misconception that the purpose of a spiritual practice is just to achieve divine bliss, divine ecstasy and divine oneness.
These are just partial benefits. The purpose of spiritual practices is to accelerate the evolutionary development of the soul so that the person can be of greater service to mankind and the planet Earth
Of what use is a high degree of intelligence of expansion of consciousness or the achievement of tremendous internal power if a large portion of humanity still wallows in ignorance and suffering? Of what purpose is a super cargo ship if it carries nothing inside?
The purpose of Arhatic Yoga is to produce intelligent, compassionate, good hearted,
powerful disciples who will become great divine servants.
To do this, it is necessary to eliminate pride, self-conceitedness and self-delusions. A person with great pride will not become a great servant; he will make other people his servants.
Thanks to MCKS for this description taken from “The Origins of Modern Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga”
Master Choa Kok Sui 2006
A screening process is used to see if you are ready to move to the next level